Saturday, December 13, 2008

just some thoughts...

I don't want to be a sugar coated or waterd down designer. I don't want to be like everyone else out here. I want to be able to look at my clothing and know that I havnt seen anything like it before. I don't want it to be seen as a joke. Therefore I must put my all into my work. I have to research not just what's hot, but what WILL be hot! I have to take what's the current trend and switch it up. Who wants to walk around and look just like everyone else? No one! ( I hope) if you do then your just a character. Characters are wack, but they're all around. I just want to be able to look at my pieces and think....ya....that's crazy differnt! I've been somewhat discourged about my work lately because I feel as if its not standing out enough. So now I'm realizing...I just have to work that much harder for what I want!
So with that being said just remember to
Live Life Royale' Style no matter what!

No comments: