Saturday, December 13, 2008

Black & white....Color...Brown...who cares??

i'm a person who usually gets stuck in my ways, and most of the time i dont even realize it. like with clothing for example, for awhile all of my clothing was black. Maybe not black from head to toe...but there was a nice amount of black in my wardrobe. And no matter how hard i'd try I just couldnt seem to shake the habbit. Then when i finally switched it up, i went to brown. lol.But i've noticed as of late i have been trying really change up. Like for real this time!As hard is it may seem, I have been adding COLOR to my clothes!! whoop whoop!! And the funny thing is that the outfits themselves are nothing special. Just a lil mis match here...mis match there....and bam!! I've got an outfit full of color that i like!

so i guess the point of this entry is sometimes its not bad to get outside of your own personal box and try something new. It may be a little scary at first, but when it comes down to it you will probly feel better about the overall outcome. who cares if you look like everyone else? who cares if your clothes match? As long as YOU like it then thats ALL that matters!




No comments: