Tuesday, December 16, 2008

make up... made what?!?!?

Make up is one of those things that is a guilty pleasure. I say that because if applied the right way most who wear it look absolutely gorgeous. Then there's thatv make up that looks horrid! You know...the kind that's caked on? Isnt blended.The wrong shade for that persons tone. Just plain and simple ALL WRONG!!


Now me personally...don't really know too much about applying make up. I know that I dont want to look like a clown. Besides eye liner and the occasional mascara i'm a rookie at it. The other day I was bored and decided to play in my make up box! wahoo!! lol







Now my friend Thalia is a beast at it! This girl will paint a portrait on your face! lol. And yes that may sound bad like your face is all caked and coated with product but absolutely not. She's amazing!!!



Alot of people also are not big fans because either they are not sure how to apply. Or they dont want to get caught up in HAVING to wear the make up just to look normal! I know we've all seen that woman who you probally didn't even know wore make up untill the day she DIDN'T wear it....not the business!!





No comments: