Saturday, November 22, 2008

People watching at its best...

So I'm sitting at my wonderful job (the mall) *smell tha sarcasim* and since I have a whole hr to kill before I actully start work I'm just sitting here people watching. And since today is a saturday and people must have ALL got the memo...the mall is def on bang. So much so that I have an attitude..but I digress..back to the subject at hand...

People are turning up their creativity levels by the millions!! I love it! I'm seeing soooo many different styles of dress.I would take pictures but their walking to fast and I'm too shy to just walk up to complete strangers and ask for a picture.

I've noticed boots really say a lot about a person and the style they posess. Boots are all over, I mean it IS november & Michigan. I've seen UGG boots, patent leather boots, suede,cowboy,floral patternd, high heeled, low heeled,flats, EVERYTHING!

Another hott item is scarves! I love them! And right now it seems to be two main styles. Fashion scarves and weather scarves. I call fashion scarves the kind that you wear only to match your outfit. You can get them from all over. H&M,Vanity, Forever 21,etc etc. And then theirs the weather scarves. Those are the kind you wear to keep your neck warm. Most of the time you don't care what they look like aslong as they do the job. Those can come from ANYWHERE!!

Well those are the seasons must haves in my fashion world...scarves and boots!!

No comments: