Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trendsetting Tuesday's

I've decided that i'm really going to stop neglecting this blog. I was thinking fashion never stops, so why should I? What if the designers,stylist,models, consultants, fashion show organizers, etc, quit?!?!? Then what would happen to the fashion industry? Everything would go banannas!! lol. So with that being said I promise to keep up with the blog!


Tuesday is such a blah day out of the week. So I figure I'd decide to spice it up a bit. Each Tuesday I'm going to highlight a person who I belive to be a trendsetter. Something about their fashion sense is definitly on point! This week I will be highlighting my very own nephew Ilario!





Name- Ilario aka LaLo
Age- 5yrs old
Outfit Choice-Brown Leather Bomber, Blue Jeans, canvas shoes
Random Fact-He wants to be spiderman when he grows up.

Now as you can see. he's a beast in the fashion world. I mean he saw that my other nephew Zach had this adorable leather and didnt wear it. ( Zach is 4) And he asked if he could have the jacket. As soon as he put it on...he NEVER wanted to take it off!! Can you blame him??

2 comments:

Angel Wholesale said...

hi,
I am Angel, we are fashion wholesale, we have shoes and clothes, pls go to my shop:
http://angelwholesale08.blogspot.com
(all is for Hong Kong dollars)

Unknown said...

Thank you girl. I was starting to lose faith. If you want some help with this just let me know. I've got your back