Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Design...

Ever since I was younger i've always been into fashion. Its funny because I actully didnt even realize how much fashion was involved in my life. i just knew that my mom sometimes picked outfits out for me that i absolutley HATED!! I would get into trouble for hiding them in the back of my closet and never wearing them. lol. But it never just hit me how much i liked clothing. Apparently alot of my friends and family realized it more than i did. Oh well, thats how these things work.

About 3 years ago i started my own custom painted clothing line called
L.L.R.S Designs. which stands for LIVE LIFE ROYALE' STYLE. www.myspace.com/llrsdesigns


i've been teaching myself basicly every thing that i know. i have had some help from some other designers who are into this craft as well. Today i was searching the internet for something that i dont even remember right now and i came across this great website!! its called fashion-templates.com
I love it because it has templates that you can use when making patterns. now technically i do not sew, but im in the process of teaching myself that too. so big woop woop to this site!!!

No comments: