Sunday, October 12, 2008

you wore what?? where?? omg!

Ok so I know that I can't be the only person who has walked out the house dressed , looked around, seen my peers and was disgusted by what they had on. No I'm not talking about the name brand or anything like that.

I'm talking about when its 5:00pm and you see a female outside walking around in pajamapants, sleep head scarf, houseshoes, and a dingy tank top/shirt. Now she KNEW better! That's un acceptable. The day is half way done and you got on pjs?lookin like you just rolled outta bed?? Yuck! Put some real clothes on! You never know whose looking.

Or what about the dude who is 4'5. His pants are 5 times too big. So just to pretend like they might possibly fit he has on 3 pair of hoop shorts underneath. A tall tee that's 4 sizes too big. Not to mention that because home boy is SHORT there is NO need to have on a TALL tee. What's going on?? I know jay z told yall young boys/males to throw on a fresh crisp button up. But nah, atleast wear clothes that fit. I promise you will still feel comforatable.

This is just something I always wonder about...when a person has on the shortest shorts,flip flops, no socks right? But then you look at their upper half...they have a hoodie. A long shirt underneath, a thick warm neck scarf and a winter scully on.WTF!! Either you're hot,cold,or warm...but how are you ALL of the above?? Hmmm...makes me wonder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only thing you can add to this is pics. You know you can get some of people dress in the hoodie and shorts right now.