Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All around tha world!



Hey blog world!


Well this is my first offiicial blog! well i'll start with telling you guys about myself, and the blog...yipee!!!






I'm LaToya,Toya,Toy,Lady L, or any other number of names I happen to go by on the daily. I'm a self proclaimed stylist! Need some help getting dressed in the mornings? I gotchu!! Goin to the club? Need help? I gotchu! Anyway, I'm also a designer. I specialize in custom painted clothing. I.E shirts,pants,skirts,bags,etc! You want it? I can probly do it! check out WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LLRSDESIGNS <<





Anywho.... lemme tell yall what this blog is most likely gonna consist of...for starters i'm gonna try to take pictures of people in outfits that i think are cool. Or maybe even an outfit I personally am wearing. Either way... cool clothes are gonna be discussed.




Outfit#1- Brightness
This is what i like to call purple pasion! I love skinny jeans!! I mean who doesnt??right??!?!? Not to mention the colored skinny jeans. They just make outfits saPOP that much more!! And most of the time i dont like wearing complete outfits that match, but this time i made the acception. Ya, i rocked the matching purple bag too! My shirt is cool just because their is a radio on it. And i mean...who doesnt like music??lol. Lets not forget the loafers... how many people do you know that have PINK LOAFERS??? very few!! ( WELL I HOPE!! LOL) .
Well this was a sweet outfit cuz i was super bright, and it made me feel good about my day to come! :)
well thats my 2cents for now!







No comments: